Thursday, November 8, 2007

The other Sarah

My boss hired another girl named Sarah today. This does not make me happy. Not only are we going to get the usual issues with people confusing us but when she starts answering phones she's going to give people wrong information and screw stuff up and such and then the defendants will want to fight ME about it. I'm not saying she's going to be retarded or anything but as a general rule your first year in traffic court is a learning year and most of the time you only have a vague idea about what's going on. There's so many if, and, or but's with the policies you can't expect anyone to learn it all right away. Usually it's not a problem. For instance, if Karina tells someone something that is incorrect and the asshole at the counter wants to fight me about it and he says "Karina said so!" I will calmly tell him that Karina is new and she is learning and there's alot to learn and then I will set his ass straight. If they say "Sarah said so!" and I try to convince them it wasn't me there's just going to think I'm crazy and they will continue to act like assholes. Or people will talk to her and then call back and ask for her and the other lazy clerks will send the call to me. Bah! My boss said I can go by "Number One" but that doesn't make me any happier. Radyne suggested Bad Sarah (like Bad Santa, hahahaha) but nobody else will use it. I like it. I think it's fitting. Everyone who has met the new Sarah says she's so sweet and blah blah blah. I'm evil and I like it that way. In fact her arrival makes me feel more and more evil by the minute!

In other news, Gidget is suppossedly doing fine. According to the vet it's normal for her to bleed at this point even though I think it's crazy. But this is the vet that took the time to save her life when she was a puppy when all other vets suggested Andrew have her put to sleep instead so I have to trust him on it. It's just hard. This is my stinky, annoying, food dribbling baby we're talking about here. She goes back in two weeks for another check up though so that makes me feel a little bit better. I guess Andrew sold a puppy today. Yippee. I'm so tired of those stinky bastards. I can't even go in the garage to do the laundry anymore because I literally gag and we clean out their cage every day! It's insane.

1 comment:

Carina said...

You can always blame stuff on the new sarah too. It someone said sarah did it! you can say it wasn't me it was the other sarah. It could have its advantages you never know