Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I can't believe the holidays are here already! I'm not ready! Stop! Wait! Let's go back to September for awhile.....

I went to the future inlaws for dinner tonight. Yummy! We had ham and smoked turkey and my famous caramel apple crisp for dessert. Tomorrow we're headed off to the beach for a night and Saturday is the big Thanksgiving party with my family and friends complete with my dad's cajun deep fried turkey. Mmm..... Turkey. I have Monday off of work which means 5 day weekend for me! I love it! Since I don't have much to say I'm going to force some pictures of my dogs on you.

Notice how the two up front are mid attack!

Now they are making up!

My computer screwed the color up on this one but this is Cocoa, my bastard puppy. She's cuter in real life :)

1 comment:

Carina said...

aww, puppies! So cute and getting so big!
I know about everything going so fast, but I am anxiously waiting for January then after that everything can go slower :P