Thursday, November 15, 2007

My current rants

1. My internet has been acting like an asshole lately. It never ever wants to work! I don't know if it's the internet provider or my router but I'm about sick of it already! Work, you bastard, work!

2. I can't find my car keys anywhere. In the whole 5 years that I've owned my car I've never actually lost the keys and had no idea where they might be. I can't even blame Andrew as he has his own key to my car and he has no reason to steal mine. Plus he refuses to get in my purse for anything, even if I ask him to. He flat out will not put a finger in my purse. Don't ask me why, he just doesn't. He claims he was raised that way. Losing my key is bad for a number of reasons. First of all Andrew took the Kia to Sacramento taking his spare key to my car and the keys to his truck with him leaving me stranded at home. Grr... I was headed to the grocery store for some avocados and sour cream for our dinner when I realized the keys were missing. Now I feel trapped even though the grocery store is in walking distance but it's dark and cold outside and there's no way I'm going to carry all those groceries home. Secondly it worries me that I have NO IDEA where the damn things are. I never lose things. I don't even know how they got off my keychain! I have one of those hooks that rock climbers use and I have a couple different key rings on there but I don't know how that one got off! I can only assume that it's at my desk, in the Kia, or buried somewhere in the house. I hope to God I didn't drop them somewhere. Thirdly, my post office box key is on the same ring as my car keys and the post office ladies are going to get seriously bitchy with me if I don't check my mail at least every other day.

3. My house is under remodel and we're sleeping in the living room. Fun times. It all started when I tore the spare bed out of the small spare bedroom and put it in the bigger spare bedroom (unassembled of course) and started painting the small room. Everything was running along smoothly until the boy came home and then of course we had to primer shit and sand shit and of course it's nowhere near done. On Tuesday he fixed a horrible patch job in the small bedroom and then decided to fix the nasty spot in the roof of the big bedroom since he has all the stuff out. So at this point we have a half painted small bedroom, a clutter in the big spare bedroom with a drywall patch drying in the room and dry wall and plaster peices all over the floor. At this point we're still ok because our bedroom is in tact. Andrew took on the job of repainting our hall closet hinged doors and putting on the new handles I bought like 6 months ago and while putting the doors back in place he noticed the ceiling fan we had bought for our bedroom like 4 months ago but it was too hot in the attic to put it up. He decided it was a good time to put it up now. Out goes our bed and in comes the ladders and spot lights and drywall patching kits. He had to put up a ceiling fan support bracket thingy in the roof and with his bum knee he decided just to cut out some roof and do it that way which would be fine had our other 2 bedrooms not been in disasterous states. And OF COURSE the procedure requires crap to dry overnight so our bedroom is now a mess.

The good news is that Andrew got all kinds of stuff done that I'd been asking him to do for months. The bad news is that he did them in a totally random order which has rendered all 3 bedrooms of my house useless. NICE.

4. Gidget has really bad gas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the same way as Andrew when it comes to purses. My mom would get seriously pissed if I went into her pocketbook for anything without asking. That's stuck with me through the years.

I hope Gidget's gas gets better! LOL

Carina said...

Well if you ever find your keys and afraid of losing them again
http://www.futurememories.com/fm-tot-71418.html
Ivan is always losing his keys.

I hope everything goes back in order at your house but it is good things are getting done :)

Whitney farts all the time but it doesn't always stink. but everyday if she is getting up or anything a fart always comes out :P

Anonymous said...

lol! Andrew sounds like Roberto. Has to screw up everything Im trying to do and make it "better" which means it never gets done or it takes 100 times longer!