Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Finally!

I finally got my pictures from Canada! Woohoo!!!! Turns out their not as good as I remember but whatever. Somethings are hard to capture with a photograph there because it's soaking wet everywhere you go. At least I have them though. Andrew and I will only get engaged to each other once, I gotta have the pictures from it!

Speaking of Andrew, he's enjoying his couch potato life right now. Occasionally he'll get a pain in his knee when he moves it the wrong way but all and all he's feeling ok. Tomorrow he's going to start bearing weight on it so we'll see how that goes. The doctor anticipates that he'll be great in a few days but he doesn't know how accident prone Andrew is so I have to make him rest a little more than a normal person would for precaution. I've enjoyed the movie fest we've had the last 2 days too. I don't remember the last time we got to sit around with each other for 2 whole days without something we had to get done. Unfortunately for me I will go back to work tomorrow. BUT I have Monday off, then the next week I have Thurs and Fri off for Thanksgiving and then the following Monday as well! Yippee! Andrew's getting off the couch tonight for a good ol' American Redneck meal at Denny's. All you can eat soup and salad and it's broccoli cheese night. Oh yeah, we're so there. We have to start going to a new denny's though because the ex wife's ex best friend works there now and while she's sweet as pie to us you just never know when they'll rekindle their friendship. Most crazy, manipulative, backstabbing people don't keep friends long and they often move from one best friend to another and never look back (it's a bonafide sign of craziness) so we may be ok but who wants to take chances?

Gidget and the babies go to the doctor tomorrow for their shots and a check up! I'm worried about Gidget though. She's started bleeding again after she stopped a few weeks ago and I can't imagine that it's normal to still be bleeding 6.5 weeks after giving birth. The doctor said last time that she may have to have a hystorectomy so I guess we'll find out tomorrow. My poor stinky baby :(

1 comment:

Carina said...

Yay! I guess good things come from knee surgery. you get to spend more time with andrew and he gets his knee fixed!!
Everyone I know gets monday off...except for me :( so sad.
I hope Gidget is okay that doesn't sound good. poor gidget. have you got any people interested in the pups yet?