Friday, November 16, 2007

Found 'em!

Andrew came home and found my keys laying in the grass on the edge of the driveway. Don't ask me how they got there but they were cold and wet when he returned them to me! I can only assume that while I was pulling the Kia keys off my key ring that my car keys slipped off as well and I didn't notice because I was too busy worrying about the Kia keys. Plus they fell in the grass so they didn't make a noise. In any case I'm ecstatic. I was seriously concerned there for a little bit!

Tomorrow we head off to Colusa again where one puppy is guaranteed to go home to a new home. They named her Lucy and I've already fallen in love with her! She's so much sweeter and better behaved than my psycho puppy Cocoa aka Runtie who is only good for A) peeing in the house B) chasing Gidget relentlessly trying to nurse even though she's freaking 8 weeks old already or C) whining incessantly because she has to sleep in the nice warm cozy house in her own personal soft bedded kennel. I want a cat instead.

2 comments:

Carina said...

it is good none of your neighbors found your keys and stole your car. eck that would be bad. but it is great you found them!

I like Jazz a lot, cats are fun. But puppies are too until they get all big and smelly like whit. you should trade Lucy for your cocoa :P but you probably already sold her. how many do you have left to sell?

Anonymous said...

I hate the "chewing" puppy phase!