Monday, October 29, 2007

Toter Clarification

First off, a toter is what us Woodlanders call our big garbage can. The one that you put all your garbage in and then put on the street for the garbage man to pick up and dump. We have two on our street - garbage and recyclable. Today was garbage day. I give you my case in pictures.

Notice the distance that my neighbors have to go to put their toters behind our car. Notie the loads of empty curb space surrounding their home where they COULD have put their toters. Notice how they are sqaurely placed behind my car, not in the parking spot next to it. That's their garage in the picture by the way.

Also, here's my neighbors giving you an example of what we got a ticket for.

Notice how they park perpendicular to the curb and not parallel as my blue car is. Parking like that is illegal my friend. If you weren't hispanic the other neighbors wcould call the cops on you. They'd probably bitch about your damn dog too. BTW, I'm about to put a bullet in your dogs head because it's even starting to annoy ME and I have 8 puppies. Yeah, it's that bad.

I rest my case (at least for now).

4 comments:

Carina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carina said...

wow, that is super mean. You should confront them about that. I can't believe they would purposely put there trash behind your car every week, don't they have a conscious? geez! And, you now have proof in pictures.

Oh, thanks for the clarification of a toter. I have never heard it that way before :P

eh, i deleted my first post, don't know why thought it would be fun. I wanted to know what it would do..

Anonymous said...

seriously, I would be calling the cops about every vialation they make. They are still going to do it to you regardless.

Anonymous said...

I would totally ram right into those trash cans. But that's just me. Hee! We do things differently in the South! LOL