Thursday, October 25, 2007

Typical night

So here's a typical day in my life. I wake up and my tooth is hurting for the 4th day in a row so I call the dentist who makes me an appointment for 10. I get to the dentist and they decide that there's something lodged under my gum on the side of my tooth (nachos no doubt) and they have to pick it out with sharp object. If I wasn't in pain before I went in I sure as hell was when I got out! I came home and ate lunch at 12:30 like I normally do but then my stomach took to BURNING as it has been lately. I serioulsy think I have an ulcer. It hurts soooo bad! I finally stumble through the day and then head home where I have to take care of Gidget who is an obnoxious asshole anymore. All she does is whine and bark and rub up against everything including me. I'm still generally ok so I decide to bake a cake and make stuffed bell peppers which I've never done before. Andrew calls and tells me he has good news and bad news - he has to go to San Fucking Jose tomorrow night and stay there all weekend because some bus company down there fired all their mechanics and him and 4 other guys have to go keep them up and running. Fan-fucking-tabulous! The ONLY day we get to see each other is Saturday and now he won't even be in town. So when this week is up we'll have officially only spent Tuesday night together which we spent in the hospital getting an MRI on his knee. The good news? SUPPOSEDLY he's making over time. That's not good news. A) his company lies to him all the time about shit like that and B) they'll take so much out in taxes his check will probably actually be less than it would have been if he didn't work overtime. Now someone is ringing the fucking door bell. A neighbor who wants to bitch about something, no doubt. Oh, and did I mention how on top of this all I have to take care of the puppies who roam free in their kennel now and piss and shit everywhere making it near impossible to get inside the cage to clean up or refill their water and food. Why don't I make Andrew do it you ask? Oh, because he's never freaking home. If he's not at his regular job than he's working a side job for some asshole who will undoubtably take 3 months to pay us. Oh, and to top it off Radyne and Jane are both going to be gone again tomorrow leaving me to do the counter alone again for the second time this week. I wish I could go to the beach this weekend to relax but no, no someone's got to take care of the dogs who can't make 2 bowls of food last more than 3 hours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy shit you have your hands full! what does andrew do? a Mechanic? what does he work on? hope things start looking brighter

Carina said...

You need a vacation...I hope stuff gets easier for you.