Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pictures and North Star

Yesterday Andrew and I went to Chico to have Carina take our pictures in the Chico tree preserve. At first we were going to do Bidwell Park but we decided to go to the preserve first and I liked it better than Bidwell! It was sooo nice and she takes GREAT pictures! I'll be sure to post some when I get a copy. Then we stuffed our faces at Chili's which was sooo good. Yummy, I'm craving it again. This is like a record breaking year for the amount of time I've spent with Carina! I love it! I'm going to use the pictures she took of us as our engagement pictures and I'm going to use one of them when I make my invitations. No idea which one yet because I like them all but I'll eventually narrow one down.

Today I went to see my coworker in North Star. It was a play that was being held at Sac State and it was sooo good! It was about a little girl growing up during the Civil Rights movement and how her dad wanted her to participate in the sit ins and her mom didn't because she wanted to preserve her innocence. It was fun to watch my coworker James (who is also DJing my wedding) in a different setting outside of work. He's so fun at work and during his play he had to get serious. I'm sooo not ready to go back to work. Customers are bringing me down. Blah.

No comments: