Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Recent Ramblings

So today my coworker had her baby. She had a C-section because she had to have an emergency C-section with her first child. He's so cute! It totally makes me want to have one. I've had baby fever for some time now, especially after seeing how freaking great Andrew is with Weenie's kid. I'm holding out though 'cause I can't afford to diaper a kid right now let alone pay for day care!!! A child would seriously be the death of me right now so I'll just settle for other people's children for the next couple of years.
I just found out recently that my cousin is pregnant. She's 18 years old, she just graduated, and she doesn't know who the dad is. GREAT. My family is going to be on Jerry F'ing Springer! Little hooker looks like me too so there will be no denying her when she makes her national appearance on "Who's My Baby's Daddy?" They should seriously make a reality show out of that seeings how it's such a popular theme in America these days.
I like to stick with one man myself. Speaking of which, today Andrew and I have been together for 10 months. Woohoo! I whopping 10 months! It seems so small when I think about all we've already been through together. It seems like we've been together FOR-EV-ER (think Sandlot here folks). He bought me a dozen roses today as a surprise. He's such a good boy :). I love him lots.

So it turns out that my life is pretty dang boring right now so I'm going to throw some more pictures your way. Nobody reads this shit anyway so it's really for my own benefit and damn it, I feel like looking at some of my own pictures!
Tyler got a Nintendo DS. This is the only view I see of him these days.
Sorry Weenie but the $22 you spent trying to keep Franking OUT of Gidget's food bowl was not money well spent!
Awww...... Frankie gets a bath!
Oh yeah, scratch there again!
Gidget:
"Frankie, you've really gotta stop hanging from my ears with your teeth. It's really quite unpleasant."
Frankie:
"What? You want a piece of me?"












2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Hey Sarah! It's Charlotte (in case my name isn't anywhere on the comment)Congrats on being with Andrew for 10 months! It's going to be 10 for Brad and I in July if my calculations are correct. Anyway, I gotta say that Frankie and Gidgey are such cutie pies. I've got puppy fever big time. Have a great day!

Arlene said...

He is seriously a little shit...do I even need to count the ways??
Aww, your hunny is the bestest :-) Congrats again!
You didn't tell me about your cousin, or I don't remember, which is quite possible. WTF is wrong with her??
You make me giggle...have I told you that lately?