Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Mm.... cookie dough!

I honestly think that chocolate chip cookie dough is the greatest thing on earth. That's right, I said dough. I eat it raw. Eggs and everything. Mmm....... Don't you? Today I made a batch of cookies just for the sake of eating the dough. Oh sure, after only a couple heaping teaspoons I felt physically ill but it was sooo worth it! I can pawn the cookies off on the boy, the kids, or my coworkers. I also made sugar cookie dough and I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of weenie and the kids so that we can dig into the dough and rapidly ruin my perfectly clean kitchen. It will be so worth it though. And by that I mean the fun the kids will be having, not the fact that I'll have dozens of cookies although that is a major plus :).

That reminds me, remember when y'all thought my house was a hostile environment and you warned Weenie not to move in here? Yeah, that was really uncalled for. It's cool though, I'm over it. Kinda.

Anywho!! I'm going back to work tomorrow after 2 days off being sick. Blah! I still feel like doo-doo but I can't stay home anymore! The house is clean, the laundry is done, I've baked cookies, watched a million movies and done a ton of reading! I need assholes again! The plus side is that I can't heard a darned thing so listening to customers whine/lie/yell/stay incredibly stupid things won't be as bad!

Apparently Gidgie is sick too 'cause she woke me up about 15 times last night to go out and go poo. Not sure how she got sick, I can only guess that she got some form of my virus 'cause she hasn't eaten anything out of the norm. Hmmm... strange.

3 comments:

Sparky said...

"The plus side is that I can't heard a darned thing so listening to customers whine/lie/yell/stay incredibly stupid things won't be as bad!"

I can't heard? really now. I hate when I can't heard. Or when others can't heard me. It's annoying.

Arlene said...

LOL @ Sparky. And since we're picking on you, you said stay, not say :-)
I love you, have I mentioned that lately? I do!
The sugar cookies surprisingly did nothing for me, but I'm pretty sure I've single handedly eaten every choc chip one :-)
Loved the throw out about the hostile environment! You go girl!

I'm really not that angry..... said...

Hey! Didn't your mommies teach you not to make fun of handicapped people???

I'm from the sticks. They never learned us no fancy English out there.