Saturday, June 2, 2007

Hello Roomies!

So Weenie and the kids officially moved into today and I must say that it wasn't nearly as stressful or as awkward as I had anticipated. Everything is running as smooth as a well oiled machine and I'm very much looking forward to the company since Andrew is always working. I think this will be a good exercise for Andrew as well as he thinks he is so ready to have kids and I don't think he really knows how hard kids are. Hopefully he'll get himself a taste :). As I type I'm gagging on febreeze because Ariel sprayed half a can throughout the house. She says she likes the smell and that my bathroom smells funky. I made the mistake of telling her that Andrew's side of the bed smells bad. I hope he doesn't mind sleeping in a puddle of febreeze.... Kids, you gotta love 'em! The good news is that my house smells quite fresh now and will probably smell quite fresh for a few days to come. Ariel is such a sweet pea though - she made Andrew and I cards :). Now isn't that cute? Gidgie is the most excited because now she has kids to play with!!! Yippee!!! Someone with enough energy to run laps around the front yard with her! What more could a dog ask for?

4 comments:

Arlene said...

I'm giggling as I read this, because Andrew said he could TASTE it when he got home! Yeah, she's so grounded from the happy little Febreeze can!! LOL, I didn't know she sprayed your bed too!!!
I'm glad we moved in, and it isn't as awkward as I thought either!
As for kids, just wait till the whiny one comes home!!!!

Jenni said...

So nice of you guys to open up your home to Arlene and the kids! Hopefully Ariel is happy with the fresh new scent of the place. :)

Kami said...

I'm glad you took all those turkeys in. ;)

Eimi said...

hahahaha! I am visiting from arlene's blog and have to tell you that was sooo funny! Your bed got febreezed!