Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Dish Network Part ll

The dish network guy came today. Oh wait, I meant dish network guyS. It took two of the bastards to destroy my house. I was at work when the bastards arrived and I had left Andrew (another man) in charge. Big mistake. The first thing I noticed is that the rather large, rather heavy, already-been-broken-twice entertainment center is sitting about 2 ft away from the wall. Apparently it was way too much trouble to put it back up against the wall. Then I walked down the hall and saw the kids room. Yikes! The bastards trashed the place and didn't even move the bed back up agains the wall. So after all this I turn on the TV in my bedroom and it doesn't work. It says something about TV 1 doing something and it's been saying that for hours.
Seriously. Need I say more? I'm thinking about sending the pictures to the company with a letter of complaint.

2 comments:

Arlene said...

Their room seriously looks like the police came and raided it! Ridiculous!

barnmouse said...

Oh you totally SHOULD write a letter of complaint and send pictures! You can tell them that you know of other people who have had horrible experiences with them too! We'll boycott!