Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Alright Dish Network Guy - put your dukes up!

Just kidding! Kinda....

Actually I have tendenitis (sp?). It's from typing too much and it hurts very much bad. I've been complaining about it for awhile and finally Weenie and The Boy convinced me to make a doctor's appointment. I called the doctor up and they said I had to go through Worker's Compensation. Ekk!!! Reluctantly I told my boss who called HR who sent me to Occupational Health this morning. The diagnosis - tendenitis. The prognosis - full recovery. The treatment - A full week of these babies!!!













I have to wear them at work and while I sleep. YUUUUUCK! Whatever. Tendenitis hurts really bad. I'll suffer through the arm braces it if means I don't feel pain anymore. The fun part is telling the customers that I hurt myself boxing my coworker :).


On a brighter note... look how freaking cute Weenie's kid is.







1 comment:

Arlene said...

That is such a cute pic of him! I must have been hiding on shitter duty when you took that :-)
I'm glad you went to the doc...next time push for the good stuff though, k? :-)