Friday, June 1, 2007

Baby showers and stupid men



So today we had a baby shower at work that I planned for my coworker. I've been working all week perfecting my duckie cake and I finally got it to come out half way decent! It's supposed to stand up but mine didn't rise enough on the back side which made him lopsided so he had to lay down. I'm no martha stewart but damn I'm proud of my duckie cake!














I'm still not horribly good at working this blogger thing but whatever.....

So the baby shower was fun and everyone had a good time. I even made kick as party favors! Her theme was winnie the pooh so I bought a bunch of honey sticks and tied them together with a honey pot shaped peice of paper that said "A little hunny is coming our way, thank you for sharing our special day." Pretty damn good, huh? I stole the saying off the internet.


Tomorrow is a big day for us! Weenie and the kids move in first thing in the morning and Andrew and I are back in roommate land again. I'm happy because Andrew is never home. He always seems to be working and he always works late and doesn't tell me. He's soooooo bad with time and it drives me INSANE. So we got into another fight today because he didn't get home until 9 and didn't bother to tell me he was going to be late until 7:45 (1:15 after he should have gotten off of work). Yes I realize he doesn't exactly watch the clock while working on the engine of a bus but I still think that a normal person knows when it's close to quitting time. To make matters worse he wasn't home to help me move everything out of the office for the kids so I got stuck doing it alone. I got the computer moved and my scrapbook tables but there is still 2 shelves in there that I'm not even going to touch. He can do that much! So in honor of me being pissed at him I'm going to post a picture of one of my biggest pet peeves. Honey, I know you're a mechanic and you get all greasy and stuff but seriously - how hard is it to wash your freaking hands BEFORE getting in the fridge! GRRRRRR.......

1 comment:

Arlene said...

And yet, you still got to move the shelves. Interesting...