Saturday, June 16, 2007

Quarantine

I'm dying. On a weekend. WTF? My throat started feeling scratchy a couple of days ago and today I couldn't swallow and the mere act of sneezing almost brought me to tears. So I skipped the day out with the in laws that I had planned and cruised over to after hours care at the clinic where I was informed that I have strept. Yippee. Why couldn't it wait until a weekday so I could at least stay home from work and still get to enjoy my weekend? What a crock. So here I am voluntarily quaratined in my bedroom so that I don't spread my germies to the wee wittle wons. Kiddies with strept throat = BAD.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Sorry to hear that!!! Quarantining is, however, a great way to nip it in the bud and now share...hope you're feeling better soon!

Sparky said...

My mom always taught me to share. SO that's what I like to do. They always say that misery loves company. Who could ask for more then a bunch of people with strep to keep you company. LOL

Arlene said...

I'm so glad you didn't go with Sparky's advice and share :-D