Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Get out of our life and out of our front yard!

So my boyfriend is a divorcee. He married young, his wife refused to lift a finger around the house and refused to work, she was mean to him. They got divorced. He moved on, she turned psycho bitch. To write a blog about all the things she's done to us would literally keep me up until the wee hours of the night and nobody wants to read all of that in one sitting anyway. No, today's blog is about a couple of assholes who claim to be "Friends" of Andrew's. So there's this couple that Andrew stayed with when he first got divorced. He thought they were his good buddies until one day they stopped taking his calls and never called him back. They disappeared into nowhere land magically one day! Fuckers. So yesterday they call the house phone which is in MY name and ask Andrew where he works and whether or not or dog stays in the house or in the back yard. Then today the asshole guy has the audacity to come over to have a few beers and catch up with Andrew. Of course I don't take well to this and I give the guy a piece of my mind. He informs me that he still talks to Andrew's ex wife and that she told him my name and where we live (how the FUCK did she find that out???? STALKER). Ok, so you made it a point to keep in contact with her but not Andrew? Then he tells me that my dad loves him because he bought a car from him and that I should trust him. Oh.... ok. So you've done all but flat out say "I'm here on a mission from your ex wife to find out if you're making more at your new job than you're last to see if she can get more money out of you. Oh yeah, she's planning on kidnapping the dog too." Apparently the ex wife forgot to let the guy know that I work at Traffic Court - the temple for all liars. I can smell a bullshit story a mile away. After I run the guy off he comes back with his girlfriend to tell Andrew that they miss him. Does anyone else think this is insane? You miss him so you didn't return his calls? You missed him so you never once picked up the phone and called him to see how he's doing until he changes jobs? Right......
So I realize that this makes ME sound horribly insane but please try to understand that this woman has put us through more hell than I could ever blog about! I love my boyfriend and I can't keep watching him get fucked over and lied to! My intuition about people is correct 9 times out of 10 and right now it's SCREAMING that this people are bad, bad news. Plus anyone who claims to be a neutral party is flat out lying. You know you'll share the info you find out about us with her and you'll share her info with us. We don't want to know! We want our life completely seperate from hers. COMPLETELY SEPERATE. Which means no "mutual" friends.
Ok, so I get it that ex wifey can't move on. There's just not a market for 27 year old women who don't work and weigh 300 pounds and have red hair and wear birkenstocks. I get that. But get a fucking life at least! This has gone on too long! Enough is enough! And as far as these old "friends" of Andrews - no thanks, we'll pass.

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Andrew's going to have new friends in no time flat :-D
Screw those losers! I can't believe their nerve at not only calling, but randomly coming over, TWICE!!!!