Thursday, February 28, 2008

Things on the Road Thursday!!!!!

Brought to us by Barnmouse!

I regret to inform you that I did NOT get the picture I wanted so this weeks TOTRT is going to be a little bit lame for me. This week's theme is things that make you mad and I had my heart set on a picture of the parking nazi marking cars outside my office in her little buggy. The nazi (there's 4 of them and 3 of them are from my itty bitty hometown!) is out marking cars every single day at 1:30 when I come back from lunch but of course the day I came equipped with a camera she's not there. We only have an itty bitty all day parking lot for our building, the public library, and the county administration building not to mention all the people that need to come to court and it fills up fast! The street parking is 2 hours anywhere near the office so every two hours there's a wave of employees that get up and move their cars. I've received 4 tickets in my 3 years at traffic court I believe. Bastard.

Anywho... here's what I've got:

Construction on 1st st making it difficult for people to get to my office which in turn makes them complain to me as if it's my fault.







The Jack in the Crack that I have to drive by 4 times a day that smells soooo good but does such bad, bad things to my tummy.

And the Goddamned Woodland train that runs down East st and goes soooooo incredibly slow. If you get stuck behind it you might as well settle in for a long winters nap.




On a happier note it's Easter season which means it's Cadbury Mini Egg season!!!!!!! Oh how I love me some Cadbury Mini Eggs!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn! You're making me look bad! LOL I postponed my TRT 'cause I'm so damn tired. I'm such a slacker!

Anonymous said...

I love those cadbury eggs. Damn...I almost forgot it's that time of the year. My big fat butt thanks you for reminding it.