Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Confession

I um..... love the new Mylie Cyrus song "See you again". I also like the song she sings with her dad called "Ready, Set, Don't go" but that's to be expected as country is generally my favorite type of music. I do enjoy all kinds though which is how I stumbled upon ol' Hannah Montana. Imagine my surprise when I found out who sings it! Oh well, what can I do? It's catchy. It's cute. It's good (in my personal opinion). But then again I guess I should have known this day was coming as it seems to be a general rule of thumb these days that all teenagers that have a famous family should also have their own television show/record deal/movie contract.



Next she'll be pregnant if she's not already. I usually hear celebrity gossip like 2 months after everyone else unless I happen to splurge on a People magazine. I guess because I just don't care that much. Britney is probably dead for all I know. Oh! I did hear on the radio yesterday the The Neverland Ranch is in foreclosure. Now how the hell did that come about??? Speaking of People magazine does anyone know the latest on that Peterson asshat who killed a couple of wives? You know the one that's a cop? Update me please!



Oh! I am trying to watch American Idol this year. I figure one day it will be one of those legendary shows like American Bandstand or something and my kids will ask me what it was like watching it and emails will go out saying "if you lived through 2000-2010 you'll remember all this cool stuff" and Idol will be on it and I'll be the only idiot on earth who never watched a damn episode. I should probably pick up a Harry Potter book sometime in the next 5 years as well.



While I'm admitting to rocking out to Hanana Montana and watching Idol I guess I should admit to the 10 gazillion girl scout cookies I've eaten the last couple days. I just can't stop. They have these new cookies that I bought that are shortbread circles with lemon icing on the back. Heaven!



I'm like a teenager out of control.

3 comments:

Shelli said...

My daughter is dancing her hip hop recital to a mylie cyrus song, the name of it slipped my mind at the moment.

thanks for your encouragement with WW. i'm weighing in 1st time tomorrow.

As for the ex...i am not sure that forgiveness is even an issue. i shoul put that clearly in my post. i was going by what someone else said my problem was. if that truly IS an issue with me, i certainly dont' know about it or i'm denial. i can't throw out the feelings i have towards him (they are feelings of longing for the same something we once had) but as far as being bitter and unforgiving, i had no idea that was me. maybe i needd to dig deeper. or maybe that person in comments was far off! i dunno. just gave me something to think about i guess : )

is it friday yet?

Carina said...

Brigette was just talking about that song! um, doesn't it sound like a remake of an 80s song? I was flipping thru radio stations and heard it one day.
I only watch american idol when they are bad, it is the best part and then it gets boring when they are all good.
Girl scout cookies are out? I need to go searching for some. I want some, no one has offered me any around here :(

Anonymous said...

You and I can be the only people who have never read a Harry Potter book. LOL