Sunday, February 3, 2008

Stolen from Myspace.....

1) Answer the questions below
2) Take each answer and type it into Photobucket
3) Take a picture from the first page of results and copy the html code.
4) You cant copy the persons answers who posted this before you!

1. The age you will be on your next birthday:
Ellis number 27
2. A place you'd like to travel:
italy
3. Your favorite place:
beach
4. Your favorite object:
ring
5. Your favorite food:
Mexican (I love this picture!!!)
6. Your favorite shape:
round
7. Your favorite color:
green
8. The town in which you were born:
Train Station 1910 East Corner Not really 'cause there isn't a hospital there but that's where I lived when I left the hospital
9. What did you do last weekend?
car repair
10. The name of your pet:
gidget
&
cocoa
11. The first name of your love:
Hello, my name is Andrew
12. Your nickname/screen name:
gotta love the boons!!! (Boons - and not 'cause I drink 'em)
13. Your Current Job?
Traffic Court Pt.1
14. Favorite Show?
Paranormal State
15. A habit of yours:
me rubbing my eye
16. Your first job:
gas station, sans the gas
17. Your grandmother's name:
Shirley
&
OC (OCIE)
18. Your favorite book:
Prince of Tides
19. Your favorite animal?
Kitten
20. The town in which you live?
Woodland
21. Your name?
my name is sarah
22. Your middle name?
NM-66 - Rhinestone Brad Name Stickers - Kristen
23. Your last name?
benedict
24. Favorite Band?
brooks and dunn

1 comment:

Carina said...

haha auto repair for dummies...I wonder...