Thursday, February 14, 2008

The wedding has been saved

So after frantically searching for a new place to hold the wedding with no luck my mom finally called my aunt and asked her what the F was going on. The wedding is back on at her house. As suspected she knew nothing about my grandmothers phone call to my dad claiming that they are moving. In fact they have taken the week of my wedding off and have invested money in making the landscaping nice for the wedding. My mom threatened to call the owners of the house and ask them if we can have the wedding there whether they are there or not (she knows the owners because, well, Esparto is small town). My aunt said there was no need. So GOD WILLING everything runs as planned. Luckily grandma has no say in where they live because she fucked herself years ago and she's at the mercy of my aunt and uncle.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WooHoo!! Yay! That must be a huge load off you mind! :)

Carina said...

See, shouldn't listen to crazy old grandmas.
Yay! I can't wait, and I am glad it is working out!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear everything is good and you are still having it there.

Anonymous said...

That's great. I can't imagine how stressful that would have been trying to move your wedding some place else.