Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wow, I'm blogging!!!

So my friend blogs on this thing and I like to read her posts and I've often thought about blogging myself but I wasn't sure I'd know what to say. Today it came to me..... I'm going to use my blog to rant about everything that pisses me off in the world.

I'm not really that angry. In fact I like to think I can take a lot of things in stride. I'm confronted daily with things that make me scream but instead I smile, play nice, and bitch to my dearest friends and loved ones. Then today I realized that some techno geek who is probably friends with my brother invented blogs just so people like me can post stories about idiots for the whole world to read.

So let's start with a brief history. First of all I have no idea how to blog and how to make this thing pretty. I barely know how to spell!!! I'll probably misspell a lot of things so I apologize in advance. Does anyone know if this thing comes with spell check?? Second of all, I'm a 26 year old small town girl who lives in a small (but growing!!) county in Northern California. I live with my boyfriend (Andrew) and our dog (Gidget) in a semi - dumpy house. I'm tall, brunette, and fat. Most importantly I spend 40 hours a week working the counter in Traffic Court. That's right - TRAFFIC COURT. Y'all hate me already, I know. But I'm really not that bad! It's just that so many people are idiots.

If you live in my small county and you act like an asswipe at my window I'm probably gonna blog about you. Of course I can't use your real name because I would get fired but I'm gonna tell the whole world what an idiot you are and while I'm at it I'll hopefully shed some light as to why court clerks just aren't normally that nice.

5 comments:

Arlene said...

LOL, this cracks me up, mostly the last part about talking about idiots! And lord do I need to laugh right now!!
I'm so glad you're blogging :-)

Sam said...

Welcome to bloggin' Hope you have fun!

Rach said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I can't WAIT to hear your stories. heehee

Lulu said...

Hello! Welcome...and all that good stuff!!

Sorry, no spellcheck - you are just as screwed as I am! I have to type BIG words into my outlook and use the spellcheck there. YES, I am THAT pathetic.

Traffic Court huh? So are you the nice lady that sends people to the "you drive like a jackass" class??? Cuz I had to attend one of those a while back. Good times....good times.

PS - I think we ALL use our blogs to bitch about the things in life that rub us the wrong way. (Like a sandpaper thong)

Helene said...

welcome to the Blogworld! Its a great forum with many wonderful people!