Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day ramblings

Do you know what really bugs me? The fact that you can't get the last 1/2 inch of bath and body works hand soap out of the bottle. They just don't make their little sticks long enough to get the goods at the bottom of the bottle. I hate that! I pay good money for that shit! Ok, so I stock up when they're having killer sales but still... you get my point.

In better news I made THE BEST chocolate chip peanut butter cookies!!! I just used the recipe in my Betty Crocker cook book and used my air bake cookie sheet and ghiradelli choclate chips. Heaven. Pure Heaven. Oh, did I mention that I'm a sugar fanatic? But seriously, they were heaven.

So I've had the most boring Memorial Day weekend in all of history. This is sad for a multitude of reasons. First being that last year I got dumped and left work crying on Memorial Day but I still got to enjoy some good eats at my friend's BBQ. Second being that I have a boat sitting in my front yard that should have been wizzing me up and down a lake somewhere but it wasn't. Third being that my parents own a small place (it's somewhere between a RV and a mobile home) on Dillon Beach and I am not there either. Why you ask? Because my boy had to work and we are broke, broke, broke! Even Arlenie (affectionatly known as Weenie in my house) went out of town this weekend leaving no one to share my boredom with. Ho Hum. At least I got a lot of sleeping done!

2 comments:

Arlene said...

I'm sorry you were bored :-( Had I known you were going to be bored I would have kidnapped you and taken you with me!!

Teena in Toronto said...

Hey Sarah! Arlene sent me over to say hello!