Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!

Easter is so ridiculously early this year! But it's a beautiful day here in sunny California and I'm baking a banana cake so I guess it's all alright with me :)

My amazing friend Rashell came over last night to help me finish up my invitations. They are so cute!

The detail on the map and the response card is super cute too but I'm too lazy to take it all apart. Today I have to repo my envelopes from Andrew's mom and tomorrow (hopefully) they go in the mail! Andrew's mom was supposed to calligraphy the envelopes for me so I gave them to her a month ago and as of like Monday she hadn't even started so I'm pretty sure we're going with regular ol' address labels. Oh well, you can't have everything perfect :-)

3 comments:

Shelli said...

those are beautiful!

do you work in a lawyers office or are you actually a lawyer?

i have a question for you, can you email me? shellibells@gmail.com

Carina said...

wow, they are so pretty...The picture looks familiar :)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow...those are nice.

I hope she does the calligraphy because my friend did that on hers and it looked great.