Sunday, March 30, 2008

Dear Fate.....

Dear Fate,

I've got a few questions for you. First of all, why do you give me a sinus infection every time I have a three day weekend? And why do you make it worse by making it the three day weekend that was on Andrew's birhday and the three day weekend for my birthday? It just doesn't seem fair. Don't I put up with enough crap while at work? Why should I be miserable when I'm supposed to be enjoying myself?

Secondly, I realize it's kind of funny that both my dogs are wearing cones but it's really starting to bug. Have you ever been plowed into by a dog wearing a cone? I didn't think so. It hurts. Also, I'm having company today and I don't appreciate that I have to set my garbage can on the counter because the cone heads knock it over every 5 mins along with the dining room chairs. I find it especially upsetting that the medication I'm supposed to be giving Cocoa is making her barf and giving her the shits. I refuse to give it to her any longer. And if I wake up a million times tonight to the sound of Cocoa scratching at her cone I'm going to lose it.

And lastly, why did you throw $850 in vet bills at me when you KNOW that overtime money was supposed to help pay for the wedding? Now my parents have to pay for table and chair rentals after we promised we'd pay for it. That's just not nice - not only to me but to my parents. I mean really, what have they done? They're good people, they pay their taxes.

So seriously, lets make this next week a little better ok? Maybe I could win the lottery or something? It would really help. Or if you could just lower gas prices I'd be happy. Everything little thing helps.

Yours Truly,
Sarah

3 comments:

Carina said...

aw, the cone heads. But that truly sucks. It seems to happen to me too. My dog is need of vet service as well.

But I hope you do win the lottery! don't forget to play it first before winning though. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Oh look...mp3 likes you.

Whatever. Spammers.

If you win the lottery don't forget about your bestest friend in the whole wide world - Shell.