Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I'm alive!

As if you non-exisentent readers cared!


So here's the latest:

Went to Canada, it sucked. Got engaged at Niagara Falls. That didn't suck. Now I'm getting hitched and it turns out I have a lot of planning to do. But woohoo! I'm getting married! And my ring is soooo pretty :) My hand, however, is scary.


I went to my 3rd Taste of Chico last weekend. I do love the Taste of Chico! Yummy food..... After we ate Brigette suggested swimming. She failed to mention that Carina's pool was 20 below. Yikes! I'd rather just stay inside and play scattegories. Oh! Oh! We had gelato at a new sweet shoppe in Chico! I love gelato! So much in fact that I went back and got more after the taste of chico was over. I know, I know - I'm a pig. But hey, I didn't get this chorizo arms eating salad! Carinie Beans and I decided to make a date to go to Apple Hill in a few weeks and take the boys. I'm so excited! I love Apple Hill! Plus it's a special treat to see Carinie Beans 2 times in one month. If you happen to stumble across this post before sept 14 you should stop by her page and wish her a happy birthday.


Umm... other than that life is same ol', same ol'. Gidget is preggers and she's uncomfortable. Oh and she stinks but what's new? Andrew is hoping for like 15 puppies, I'm rooting for more like 3. I'll keep you updated on the final count.


So back to Niagara Falls....

It's a must do! It was so romantic and Andrew proposed to me on Table Rock at the bottom of the falls while we were looking up at them. Then we rode the maid of the mist and ate dinner in the revolving dining room in the Skylon tower. I'd do it over again in a heartbeat! What I wouldn't do over again was stay with Andrew's dad..... At least not for more than a few days! I totally support Andrew having a relationship with his father and if he wants to go up there every year I'm ok with that. I'm just not going. He basically left me alone at home with his wife and 3 kids while he took Andrew out and about and he almost didn't let us go to Niagara Falls! I finally just booked a room and said that Andrew and I are going come hell or high water. It had it's good points and it had it's bad. For me it was a little more bad than it was good. I much prefer the company of Andrew's mom :).

2 comments:

Carina said...

I was wondering when you were going to post again...a whole month later. But I knew you were dead!

Woohoo 15 pups! I would want like 7 myself.

But yay, can't wait for apple hill. and oh! we are taking the boys to animal safari!

Arlene said...

Yay, I love your ring, and that you're engaged!! I'm a little worried about the 15 puppies, but hey, they're going to be oh so cute! And who doesn't love puppy smell!!