Friday, September 14, 2007

BAH!

I'm still sick. This is not good. Two people have told me I'm probably pregnant already. Can't a girl get sick without being preggers? Ok, so I was secretly thinking I might be too, that's why I took the test. In the meantime I'm miserable. Can't eat, sleep too much, feel hungry but dread food. This is no life. Andrew is on a side job again. I wish I knew how to put an angry face in here because I would. Not that I'm mad at Andrew, I'm angry at the lack of cuddling going on in my bed right now. Boy works too hard. But then again we do have a wedding to put on. My mom and dad said they're going to help out alot which will be nice because we are poor, poor, poor! I'm trying to wait up for him which is why I'm rambling on and on right now. Trying to stay awake. Can't drink soda, bad things happen when I put stuff in my tumtum.

In October I'm going to walk for Breast Cancer. Hey wait - It's a damned Sunday! That means the boy can't go with me! Damn his job! Anyway, y'all should come join us. It's for a good cause and all. Only draw back is that you have to get up early. On a Sunday. Booo!

3 comments:

Carina said...

i would. how early is early on a sunday??

I'm really not that angry..... said...

You have to be in Sac at like 7.

Arlene said...

You'll have fun on the walk :-)