Thursday, September 13, 2007

Barfing and pregnancy tests

So I've been nauseated the last week for no particular reason and today I lost my lunch shortly after eating it. I decided that I might be pregnant so I went to the local Walgreens to buy a pregnancy test. Low and behold my damned brother was in there! Blah! So I told him I was there to buy medicine 'cause I was ill (which was true) and left out the part about the pregnancy test. I'm not pregnant just in case you're wondering, just dying. Poor little Andrew was quite disappointed because he wants a baby BAD but we can't afford ourselves, let alone a screaming poop machine! I told him we could get on the baby bandwagon as soon as we get back from our honeymoon..... which I'm planning for like 4 months after our wedding...... which is next spring.

2 comments:

Carina said...

hahaha screaming pooping machine..I love that haha. but it is true.

Arlene said...

How come you guys are going on your honeymoon 4 months after the wedding?