Friday, September 28, 2007

Banana cake anyone?

We had a pot luck at work today that was supposed to be Mexican themed. I never follow the rules of course so I decided to make this banana - sour cream cake that I saw in the Raley's magazine. I had made it once before and Andrew gobbled it up so I gave it a shot again and everyone loved it! One of my coworkers even proposed to me (jokingly) because he thinks I'm such a good cook! I was really surprised and happy. I mean, I don't think I'm a horrible cook or anything but I'm nothing special either. I have a few tricks up my sleeve and apparently this is one of my new ones! I just love when you make something that everyone likes :).

Tomorrow I'm off to Apple Hill!!! Woohoo!!! Then Sunday I'm getting together with my mom, mother in law to be, aunt, and cousin (maid of honor) to look over the wedding site and decide what we're going to need and how we're going to set things up. Should be fun. I feel like I'm jumping the gun on my wedding planning but people want sooo much notice for their services! Once I get everything figured out and booked I'm hoping I'll be able to relax a little bit.

The puppies are growing like weeds! I'm about ready to give them the boot to the garage because they're reeking up my house something awful! At least they're blocked into my closet so it's a relatively small area to clean up. We've already shampooed in there once after they were born and it's horrible already. I didn't know the little bastards could piss so much. We've got a box set up for them in the garage but we need to put up some fencing around it so that they don't get out and get into anything harmful. In order to put up the fencing we need to get paid by one of our customers who is thiscloes to NOT being our customer anymore because he's been jerking us around lately. He was supposed to pay us $900 on the 25th. It's now the 28th and he refuses to answer our calls. Of course he still expects Andrew to do work for him while he refuses to pay us. Time to cut him off. Bastard.

Speaking of bastards, I'm still mad at Andrew's father! GRRR..... He STILL hasn't given my the pictures of my trip! His computer sucked all my photos off my camera a month ago when I was in Canada and I've been begging them to upload the photos onto a website for me. Do you think they've done it? Yeah right. 'Cause you know, it's so freaking hard to set the pictures to upload and then go to sleep. If I was in their position I would have done it right away. Maybe that's just because I know how important pictures are to people. Especially when they're pictures of the weekend YOU GOT ENGAGED AT NIAGARA FALLS. I could scream. Really. Needless to say they did not get an engagement announcement and they will not be receiving a wedding invitation (but that's mostly 'cause they drive me insane).

No comments: