Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Chim chim cheree!!

Chim chim-in-ey, chim chim-in-ey
Chim chim cher-ee!
A sweep is as lucky, as lucky can be
Chim chim-in-ey, chim chim-in-ey
Chim chim cher-oo!
Good luck will rub off when I shakes 'ands with you

I'm sitting at my kitchen table on Weenie's lap top writing to you as my chimney gets cleaned. I know it's the middle of summer but what the hey - the rental company sent them out and they're paying so who am I to complain. It's probably easier to clean them in the summer anyway 'cause they're not be used :).

I'm not horribly happy about having to stay home as I made the appointment with the assumption that Andrew would be home this morning. Turns out that the got called in by the CHP to do some bit inspections for a farming company that is about to have it's trucks shut down. On one hand it's totally awesome that Andrew is such a good mechanic that the CHP called him because they were impressed with the inspections/work that he did on another company's trucks. On the other hand it sucks that I have to use my vacation time to sit here and keep the dog from humping the chimney cleaners leg. I could really go for some gatorade right now. Random, I know, but that's how I feel.

I've had a really grumpy week. I can't wait for Friday when I get a day off and get to go to the Winchester Mystery House and see Leann Rymes (sp???). Here are some of my current bitches:

1. How come I can't find a freaking bra that fits right? It's absurd.
2. Why did I wake up so bloated that I couldn't barely walk?
3. Why can't Andrew walk into the house just once without dragging in dirt, grease, or freaking grass clippings?!!?!
4. Why won't Frankie and Gidget stop trying to make babies together? Frankie is still a baby himself?!?!
5. Why is my F'ing electricity bill $400?!?!?!!!? I'm still not over this one.
6. Why does Andrew find it necessary to work so freaking late on his side jobs leaving me in bed alone almost every night? I hate it!
7. How come people can't figure out how to take care of a fix it ticket? The freaking instructions are written on the back of the ticket!!!
8. How come I can't get a good night's sleep anymore? Between the dog and Andrew I get woken up like 5 times a night!
9. Why won't the frog in my throat die already!!!!!!
10. Why can't Frankie stop barking/growling/whining/using the carpet as a bathroom? Why can't Gidget act like the good girl she is anymore???

Grr.. so there's my morning rant. I actually wish I was at work right now because I could be catching up on some Trial by Declarations and enjoying the company of Radyne who's life stories always make me feel better :).

1 comment:

Sparky said...

HAHA. I know it. you are going to end up with crazy looking dogs. NO one listens to me till you got lab-weiners coming out