Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sewer Rat

Remember the dead mouse I kept smelling at work? Well the maintenance guys finally came over to check it out and guess what their conclusion was? The urinals in the men's bathroom weren't getting enough water flushed down them so they were starting to smell and the reason that I was the only one that could smell it is because I share a wall with the men's bathroom.

First of all, EWWW.

Second of all, since when does sewer smell like a dead mouse? I'm from the country, I know the difference! I still think there's a dead mouse somewhere although I haven't smelt him lately. He's probably going to get good and ripe over the 3 day weekend for me....

Third of all, if the men's bathroom was so stinky that I could smell it THROUGH THE WALL then how is it that none of the men who used it said anything? It's the public bathroom but the security guards and baliff's use it to so how come they didn't say anything?

I don't know but it all sounds a little fishy to me. I guess only time will tell.

And it better tell me that my desk smells fresh and clean come Tuesday morning, damn it!

No comments: