Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Last night was pretty uneventful for me. We had dinner at Cattlemans steakhouse which turned into a 2 hour ordeal. The paramedics were called while we were there but all we saw was an empty stretcher leaving so apparently whoever was having issues started feeling better. They were in the bar area too which really makes me believe it was probably just a drunk. We came back and we were going to go out but then my friend's baby was still awake at 11 (grandma couldn't get him to go down) so she opted out and I was tired and pissed off at Andrew so I decided to just go home. I put on a movie I had from Netflix called Hollywoodland and of course Andrew fell asleep before midnight. Big whoopity do! So anyway the movie was about George Reeves, the guy who played Superman and if he really killed himself or if it was actually a murder. The damn movie never does say so I'm going to assume it's still a mystery.

This morning we took down all our outside Christmas lights and went to work on the frigging spare bedroom that we've been painting for like 3 months now. GRRRR. Andrew built a shelter for the dogs so that they can escape the rain that's expected this week since we don't have an actual dog house yet. Everytime we get money to buy a dog house something happens.... For instance, today I washed Andrew's cell phone. He says it's my fault for not checking the pockets. I say it's his fault for leaving his cell phone in his laundry. Regardless of who's at fault it cost our innocent checking account $355 to buy a new one since we're not eligible for any contract renewals or anything like that. Plus they passed a law in California saying that as of July 1, 2008 you have to use your phone wirelessly in the car so we went ahead and bought him a blue tooth thing as well. I still refuse to buy one as I don't find them comfortable in the least. Eventually I'll break down and get one. So anyway, back to the dogs. Cocoa found some cat shit in the front yard today and ate it. Then she promptly threw it up upon entering the house. Shit and barf altogether! Sometimes I seriously think she wants to go to the SPCA. Oh and while I was painting she ate a bag of jerky my grandpa made for me that I didn't think she could reach. I'm never having children.

So in approximately 17 mins we're supposed to be meeting my parents and grandparents at a Chinese Restaurant for dinner for my grampa's 77th birthday. Happy Birthday Grandpa!!!!! Of course Andrew is still in the shower because that's how he roll. Late, as always.

2 comments:

Carina said...

ivan is like that with his laundry too! he expects me to take things out of his pockets and he wear two pairs of socks and leaves one always bunched up in the other and he wants me to fix it before I put it in the washer....no way...

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.