Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Get a new parking lot!

So awhile back I mentioned that I was at the mall and a lady wearing pj's and carrying bags with a kid and an old lady approached me in the parking lot and asked for money and I was quite pissed off at them for a number of reasons.

It got worse.

The other day I was IN MY CAR getting ready to back out and talking on the cell phone (soon to be illegal in CA) and the same bitch approached me, knocked on my F'ing window and asked for money! WTF!!!!

Then today I was pulling in to take advantage of some sales and the same old hag was cruising the parking lot AGAIN and approached me for a 3rd time! I told her to kick rocks this time. The worst part about it is that she keeps bringing that innocent child with her to get sympathy! Now I mentioned before the various reasons why I hated those particular pan handlers but it's just getting far too out of control at this point. Another stupid move on their part is that they always hang out in the same section of the parking lot and apparently they do it every day. There is parking all the way around our mall here (as small as it may be) and she is always chilling in the 3 row itty bitty parking lot between Mervyn's and JCPenney's. I'm surprised none of the employees have called the cops on her yet! I know I should have probably learned my lesson the first 2 times and parked somewhere else today but there's no way I thought this lady was going to get me for the 3rd time! Never again though, I'll tell you that much! I'm finding new parking grounds next time around!

So I think I forgot to mention the dream I had the other day in which Wayne Brady tried to make out with me while I was a contestant on Don't Forget The Lyrics and I TURNED HIM DOWN because I was engaged. I guess that means I really do love Andrew if my subconscience is turning down freaking celebrities for him! And I love Don't Forget The Lyrics and Wayne Brady (probably why I had the dream in the first place)! He did make a mean pot of pork and beans today and really... who can resist pork and beans? Ok, so I usually can but this stuff was seriously good. I just wish I was able to make corn bread to go with it. Mmmm.... corn bread. Bah! There I go dreaming of food again! Why can't I love food and be skinny? Why oh why?

1 comment:

Carina said...

haha. funny dream. But, aww...i guess that does really mean you love andrew. Plus your wedding is coming up soon huh? Yay! so exciting! when is it again?