Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I See Stupid People

I've had that saying stuck in my head all day!!! Probably because I do see stupid people every day that I have to go to work!

Sooooo.... anything interesting happening out there? Nothing here. It's almost too mellow. I might have a break down any day now from sheer boredom. Work sucks very much bad but you already knew that already. Andrew's official last day at his job was yesterday. He's officially self employed. Keep your fingers crossed that it works out. Better yet cross your fingers and hope that he makes so much money that I don't have to work and I can live out my dream of staying home and baking cookies and pushing my offspring around in jogging strollers (of which I will never use for actual real life jogging).

I just finished reading this book called "Middlesex" by Jeffrey Eugenides. It was oddly intriging. It's about a Greek girl who is genetically a boy but lives as a girl until she's like 14. It sounds crazy and when I first started reading it I was thinking "what the hell have I got myself into" but I ended up really getting into it. It won a Pulitzer Prize so apparently I'm not alone. It turns out a friend of mine has also read it and enjoyed it as well. Currently I'm reading "The Memory Keeper's Daughter." I'm having a hard time with it because I cheated and watched the Lifetime movie that was based off the book. Actually I might have watched it twice. What? My mom wanted to watch it and it was on my DVR. I had to watch it with her otherwise that would have just been rude. Next up is "The Glass Castle." I read alot. Oh and my new obsession is E True Hollywood Story.

OHHH!!! Speaking of stupid people - someone spit gum on my truck today!! ASSHOLES!! And of course it's like 90 something degrees so it melted and ran down the side of the door and when I tried to clean it off it smeared everywhere. Andrew is NOT going to be happy. Why do people do that shit?? I mean seriously!?!?!? Why??? This is a prime example of why I hate people. Bastards.

1 comment:

Carina said...

I've been reading a lot too! Not Pulitzer Prize ones, but good ones nonetheless. I am reading The Book of Lost Things right now.

Ew, that gum situation sounds gross! I hate it when people do stuff like that. did you try gasoline to get it off? Once when I was driving someone spit in front of me and it landed on my window...ugh