Monday, June 23, 2008

My green review

I finally ran out of a few cleaning products and was able to try some new "green" products. I bought them both at Costco although the Green Works you can buy almost anyway. My first purchase was this random green laundry detergent I found after getting irritated with Costco for not carrying the Tide with baking soda detergerent that I love.


It has a nice, clean scent and it's made for high efficency washers (of which I am now a proud owner!). It seems to do the trick ok although I have to admit that I've only used it on my clothes so far and my clothes don't get that dirty. Once the other kind runs out and I start using it on Andrew's clothes I'll be able to give a better perspective. But so far so good.

My second purchase is one that I think most everyone has tried - Green Works by Clorox.

I was a little skeptical at first because I'm a die hard 409 fan but so far so good! I haven't found anything that 409 can do and Green Works can't so I give it a thumbs up. I've only been using it for a few days though so again, I might have a better perspective in the future. It smells like a real life lemon and it's made from all natural ingredients. You know what that means...... these bastards can lick the shower as much as they like and I don't have to worry about them dying.


2 comments:

Carina said...

aw, the puppies are so cute! there is no room for anyone else on that bed with those two!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to try the green works stuff. Is it a good shower cleaner because the stuff from Seventh Generation sucks.