Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Wheather Man must die....

SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Sacramento, Stockton and Modesto will start baking today as part of the first big heat wave of the season.

KCRA 3 WeatherPlus meteorologist Eileen Javora said temperatures will reach into the triple digits today in all three cities, breaking records for this date.

Sacramento and Stockton will both reach 100, while Modesto will see 101 degrees.
Sacramento will hit 101 on Friday, 100 on Saturday and 98 on Sunday.


The last time Sacramento saw 100-degree heat was on Sept. 2.
*********
Seriously? In the middle of May? On my OUTSIDE wedding weekend??? WTF people?!?!! It waws in the 80's all last week and it will be in the 80's all next week but this week and this weekend it's in the 100's! I urge the men out there to avoid the garter toss at all costs as it may be drenched in sweat. I just had a thought.... I'll go into the rest room right before the garter toss and sneak it on so that's it's not acting as a sweatband for my leg. Damn I'm smart.

1 comment:

Carina said...

I know crazy huh! I hope there is a lot of trees and shade at your wedding :P
The temperature here reached 104ยบ yesterday, but still my pool is freezing.