Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Fitted Sheet

Seriously - does ANYONE know how to fold the fitted sheet? Mine always comes out looking like a 3 year old folded it. Then I cram it into the closet making matters oh so much better. I was hoping that would be a skill that came with age but apparently I'm still not quite old enough...

So... life is pretty boring here. I'm hitching to go to the grocery store and then tonight I'm having dinner at The Cheesecake Factory with my long time best friend, Andrea. I'm pretty excited about that! Although picking a meal off of their menu is like picking a favorite child - it can't be done. There's too much goodness to choose from! Today I vow to not fill up on bread in the beginning (even if it is fresh from the oven) so I can have my lemon raspberry cheesecake dessert. Mmmm.... cheesecake. Wow, I have issues.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*covers eyes*

*raises hand*

Yes. I know how to fold a fitted sheet.

It's official. I am the world's biggest dork.

*sigh*

Carina said...

um...I grab from the sewn corners that are a bit more up and fold from there...so not from the edges. Does that make sense?

Cheesecake factory! I want to go...never been before but I love cheesecake...and you say fresh bread!!!