Sunday, August 12, 2007

Under the Boardwalk......

Last week sucked. So much in fact that I refuse to talk about it. Let's just say that it didn't stop at Willy Nelson's cousin. Oh no, I had to deal with a lady who said she was a member of the Eastern Orthodox Corinthians or some shit and because she was a LEO it was her birth right to be entitled to free insurance and financial assistance and she wanted me to petition the Gods to pay for her citation. If any of that makes any sense to anybody please fill me in because I'm completely lost. I'm just going to go ahead and assume that she's in a cult and she's a wack job.

Now on to the good news. Andrew and I decided yesterday to take a cruise down to Santa Cruz since he had never been. We didn't leave the house until like 12:30 and the traffic was INSANE but we finally arrived around 3. The damn weather channel lied to my ass though as it was not 69 degrees and partly cloudy but 400 degrees and CROWDED. Ekk! That does not bring me glee. I managed to convince Andrew to mini golf with me inside Neptune's Kingdom which was loads of fun. They have a killer mini golf course there. It's all about pirates and they have a black light section and canons that blow every once in awhile. It brought me much glee. Except for the part where I sucked and was like 15 points over par but whatever. I had fun and that's all that matters. Then we ate clam chowder in a bread bowl and hit the road. I always enjoy our Saturday's together because it's the only day that we get to hang out just the two of us.

So I have some amazing news. Logan's Roadhouse is coming to Natomas!!!!!!!!! I know, it's freaking amazing!!! That's only like 15 mins from here. I'm so freaking excited I can't hardly see straight. I love me some Logan's rolls. Mmmmmm....... I'm salivating (don't worry Weenie I'm not drooling on your computer). In other non related news I think I found my wedding set today at Jared's. The boy and I are going to go over tomorrow and take another look see but I think it's awesome and it's reasonably priced too! Oh and I loved our sales lady. If you're in the market go see Candice at Jared's in Roseville. She's awesome. Really. I'll try to post a picture if I can. It's nothing crazy, just a simple wedding set that sparkles real pretty like on my finger :). I love it.

2 comments:

Carina said...

Huh, are you getting married? I am confused...
Anyway to things I better understand, Logans woohoo! I only get to go when you come which isn't very often. no one else really likes to go with me. But i love the rolls!! now you won't have an excuse to see me now though :/ haha

Arlene said...

I love your wedding set so much and I can't wait to see it on your finger!!!!
I can't wait for us to go to Logan's! Sounds so yummy! And Mimi's rocked!